I’m giving away this blog. Read here.
If no one’s interested I will end up deleting!
Hello, lovely followers.
Some of you know that I’ve been thinking of giving away this blog. The reasons are the same as for my other blogs (reasons here and here).
I took some time to think about it very carefully, and I’ve finally made a decision. I’m giving away this blog. If you are interested in owning it, then please keep reading.
This blog means quite a lot to me, so if you want it please make sure you do the following:
What you have to do:
- If you want to own this blog, you have to know that it has to be a Harries twins appreciation blog. ALWAYS. (So you better be a fan of their work.)
- Keep it active! The main reason why I’m giving it away is because I don’t post gifs or edits anymore.
- Never unfollow me on my personal: I will never unfollow this blog, and I would like to keep seeing it on my followers list (that way if the url is changed I’ll be able to find it).
- Always respect the twins and their privacy.
- Always respect the followers of this blog.
- Never tell Pj’s real name (if you know it).
- Don’t delete old posts (because nostalgia, and because I’ve worked on them).
- Submit here why you want to own this blog, why you deserve to own it, and why you think you’re the best option to own it. Please tell me your age, where you’re from and a bit about yourself. And whatever you want to tell me. If you’re good at photoshop, you’ll be a better option (or if you like editing, I don’t care as long as you want to post your own stuff about them). You have until Friday 17.
What you will be able to do:
- Change the url, the design, etc. Once it is your blog, you can blog the way you like. The only thing I ask for is for you to respect what I’ve done these years. So please, keep it there.
- Unfollow and follow whoever you want. (But please, keep following me for said reasons.)
- Basically do whatever you want.
Once I’ve chosen someone, I’ll contact them.
Facts that you may want to know about the blog:
- It’s followed by 550 people at the moment of making this post.
- There are 469 posts (before this one).
- It has posts with +1,000 notes.
- Anything else? Ask.
I think that’s all. Thank you to all of you for following this blog and making it a great experience.
Lots of love,
The future former (?) owner.
sooo… does anyone know any good 5sos blog?